- Q: Do you guarantee the vehicle's condition?
- No we don't, but you can understand the condition of the vehicle's interior and exterior before purchasing the vehicle
- Q: When can I contact you?
- You can contact us by e-mail anytime however our business hours are from 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday.
- Q: How much should my payment be?
- The FOB price shown on the list does not include transportation and insurance and will be included upon request of a CIF price.
- Q: What kind of payment do you prefer?
- We appoint a bank account for funds to be transferred. We do not accept credit card payments. The customer is responsible for the cost of the bank transfer.
- Q: What is the cost of shipping?
- The shipping cost varies from port to port depending on the size of the vehicle and gasoline/oil charges. If the total price changes you will be notified.
- Q: How does it take the transportation days of the Q vehicle?
- Is is different depending on the destination, however it takes approximately 3-5 weeks after leaving the Japanese port. We cooperate with all shipping companies to send the vehicle to the port where the customer is awaiting the shipment of the vehicle.
After the purchasing
- Q: How much is the duty or tax?
- Please contact your countries customs as the duty varies by country.
Q&A Last updated : 2013-03-27